The lake of more than 10 ha with 2 islands lies on a secured complex of almost 15 ha. With depths varying between 1 and 5 meters and the islands in the water, this is more of a challenge for the fishermen and gives you plenty of opportunities to look for the fish.
The complex has been owned by owner Lee Papper for years and this enthusiastic owner manages the water perfectly. In addition to the natural stock, Lee has supplemented the stock with fish from the well-known carp breeding farm of the Davis family. Fishing on Crystal Waters offers many opportunities with a chance for beautiful big fish. The lake record currently stands at no less than 30.8 kg !!
This beautiful lake has been a favorite among English anglers for years.
Lee has created no less than 16 swims and a maximum of 10 anglers are allowed per week. In addition to individual bookings, this water can also be rented exclusively.
On the complex is a large lodge (incl SKY TV) with terrace. This lodge can be used in combination with the meal service. Furthermore, the complex has neat toilet and shower facilities and a large fridge-freezer is ready for use by the anglers.
Would you like the food to be taken care of for you? This can be arranged on the spot with Lee.
- Size10 hectares
- 2 islands
- 16 swims
- Up to 10 anglers per week
- Carp up to 30.3kg
- No poison chat
- Depths varying from 1 to 5 meters
- Electricity in the lodge
- All swims can be reached by car
- Surrounded by trees
- Restaurant with Sky TV (only to be used in combination with the meal service.)
- Showers and toilets
- Depending on the wind direction, you may hear the traffic on the A19.
Op Crystal Waters gelden de volgende regels:
- Rowing boats are not allowed. Baitboats are allowed.
- No swimming
- Sacking of the fish is not allowed.
- No particles
- No plastic bait
- Only safety rigs, no fixed systems.
- No braided lines except for your marker / spod rod
- No braided or lead core leaders
- Only barbless hooks.
- No generators allowed
- Open fire is not allowed.
- Taking pets is not allowed.
- Make sure that there is always someone garding the rods.
- Do not climb into the trees and do not cut branches.
- Keep your swim clean and throw the waste away in the designated places
- BBQ only at the lodge.
- No loud music
- The removal of fish (of any kind) from the lake is not allowed.
- Always use a (wet!) unhooking mat
- Maximum 3 rods per angler.
- The main line must be at least 15lb
- Do not use large spotlights that can be a burden to the other guests.
- There is a maximum speed of 8 km on the terrain.
- Have respect for nature
- After dropping your equipmentyou have to put your car in the parking lot.
- Always use the existing toilets
- Per angler £ 400,- per week (drive & survive)
- Per angler £ 525,- per week (incl food package)
- Non angler £ 100,- per week
GPS: 48.231483, 3.271046